Things to remember at 3 months:
- He loves putting as many fingers as he can fit into his mouth.
- Our good little sleeper has been getting up a few times in the night lately.
- He doesn’t like being completely swaddled. We leave one arm loosely swaddled because he likes it up by his face.
- He rolls over from tummy to back whenever we put him down and has almost managed to roll from back to front.
- He is super smiley.
- Blake has given him the nickname “Oli-vee”.
- He’s in 3-6 month clothes
- He’s sleeping in crib at night, but takes great naps in the carseat or swing