Ever since Brandon’s mom introduced us to this homemade pizza sauce, we’ve never turned back. It’s quick to make. Even after omitting the sugar, it tastes just fine and it freezes well, too!
- 1, 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 small can tomato paste
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- garlic powder
- italian seasoning
- dash of crushed red pepper, optional but delish!
- Mix everything in a blender until you reach the desired consistency.
- Add spices to your liking.
- Keep in the fridge for up to one week, or freeze until you are ready to use.
*originally posted on SoFestive!