I’ve had to change my definition of a successful day as of late. While my ideal day would consist of the 7 S’s (Sweat, Scriptures, Shower, Sunshine, Supper, Study, and Service), it’s not always possible right now to get ALL of those into my day.
So I’ve been trying to celebrate the small successes. Here’s a few lately:
- Getting all 3 kids to nap at the same time and getting a nap myself!
- Braving Costco with all 3 and making it out without tears and spending less than $100. (That store always drains our bank account!)
- Saving extra money last month
- Having Blake and Evelyn help me rake up the leaves
- Organizing parts of our 72 hour kits
- Early spring cleaning- dejunking! My favorite.