- I let him wash the dishes for the first time a few weeks ago. He made a wet mess, but had a smile on his face the whole time. I need to have him help me more often.
- He’s been practicing writing his name almost every day the past few weeks and I’m amazed at his progress.
- Turning 4 is best thing that has happened to him. He is SO fun! He loves learning and I love watching him discover and figure things out.
- She does not freely give out kisses or kisses even when we ask for them. So lately we’ve had to use reverse psychology and say, “Don’t give me a kiss” to get one!
- Her and I have been going to a fun free music class at the library the past few weeks. Now she wants me to sing the songs and rhymes every day. She loves “One misty, moisty morning…”
- She loves helping me unload the dishwasher and sort the silverware. Also, I have a bad habit of leaving drawers and cupboards open, but Evelyn always closes them for me.
- He loves playing in the bouncer. We’ve never had one before, but this hand-me-down has been a real life saver this time around. And those chunky legs. I love them.
- Sleeping through the night. Can we say Hallelujah!!
- He’s so so sweet and mellow. He’ll let others hold him at church or anywhere. He’s also scooting backwards.