Things to remember:
- He’s a tummy sleeper. I put him on his back to sleep and within 10 seconds he’s on his tummy.
- He refuses a binki. He’d rather suck on his little fist or arm.
- He won’t take a bottle. This makes it tricky to leave him, but at least he’s a big fan of baby food– beans, carrots, rice cereal, pears, bananas.
- He’s got THE chunkiest legs. This is new territory for us. At his check-up, he weighed just over 16 lbs.
- No teeth yet, but I think he may be starting teething. He’s been drooling a lot.
- He loves playing with in his bouncer or being carried in the Ergo. He’s got the cutest little laugh. He always laughs when I sneeze.
- He’s taking 3 naps a day– one around 9 am, 1:30 pm and 5 pm and then goes to bed around 9 or 9:30.
- He is just so much fun right now. I want to kiss and squeeze him all day long.