- He insisted on wearing Evelyn’s pajama shirt after church.
- He said a 4 minute prayer the other night. His prayers are my favorite. One part I loved– “Bless me to eat cucumbers and carrots so I can grow big.”
- Naps are a battle, but if I snuggle with him he will take one. My favorite is when he’ll lean over and whisper, “Mom, I love you!”
- She’s learned to pedal on her tricycle and is pretty proud of it.
- She is quite brave and loves trying new things, like going down the slide at the pool.
- She loves shoes and is always trying mine or B’s on.
- He’s so close to crawling and gets frustrated when he can’t.
- He loves having someone around him all the time.
- He now sits with us at the dinner table in his booster seat. Our table feels full and happy.