Better late than never. That’s how we roll these days. Poor third child has his “12 month” photo taken at 13.5 months. Oops. Sure love this sweet, cuddly boy! I love the stage he’s in right now!
Things to remember:
- He’ll wave bye and it’s the cutest thing ever
- The food he’ll eat includes: oatmeal, pineapple, applesauce, turkey, pizza, pears, apples,
- He won’t touch any milk besides mama’s milk
- He loves escaping from the kitchen and climbing up the stairs
- He loves when I pull him on his tummy down the stairs
- He’s got 6 teeth
- He can stand on his own for few seconds and has said a few steps, but has no desire to walk yet on his own unless he’s with a walker toy or baby stroller
- Shaking his head ‘no’ has become his new favorite game
- He loves hiding his food in the back of his high chair.
- He’s a momma’s boy through and through.