I took these photos of Oliver on Easter Sunday, just 10 days shy of him being 18 months old.
Things to remember:
- says mama, milk, cracker, dada, ny-ny (night night),
- loves swinging and knocks on the glass door to go outside to swing
- loves hanging out in the red car
- will tell us ni-nite when he’s ready for bed
- napping 1-2 times per day
- doing well in nursery (even without dad!) and is quite the social kid
- but, still a total mama’s boy. and still nursing. we’ll see if we can make it all 2 years!
- eating much better! (thanks to a Priesthood blessing.)
- has our hearts (even with his wild screams lately and tantrums.)