Thanksgiving 2017 highlights in no particular order:
- Making pies with Sarah and Hollie on Wednesday
- Getting a surprise visit from Mike from Texas!
- Hosting the Murrays at our house for the weekend (a great excuse to decorate for Christmas early!)
- Pie Night with the Sundays on Wednesday. 9 different pies. Soup. Yummy bread. Such a fun night!
- Turkey burner 2 hour early workout with Sarah and Hollie. I even won a gift card from the drawing!
- Our big feast at Grandpa Dave’s with everyone except the Polls.
- More pie, pie, pie.
- A little Black Friday shopping with my sisters. I rarely get to shop with them, so this was a treat!
- Hosting a Christmas Kick-off party with pizza, decorating gingerbread houses until midnight and playing a fun Christmas game.
- Eating Dad’s famous homemade chicken noodle soup over leftover mashed potatoes and playing games with the Hendricks