Blake is so fun right now and I have loved watching him with his new baby brother Eli. He loves holding him and consoling him.
Things to remember:
- He hates getting out of bed. Like mother, like son.
- He really likes learning about snakes and outer space right now.
- He loves holding Eli and helping out when he can.
- He hates unloading the dishwasher, but loves when his job is to set the table.
- He picked out a blue scooter with his birthday money. We let him choose which one he wanted. He chose this big, bulky blue one that I had never seen before. I tried to persuade him to get one like the neighbor kids (since I know they were well-liked), but he insisted that he wanted the blue one. It was my first lesson of letting him choose and be okay with it (although it was super hard!) He has loved it and I’m proud of him for not just following the crowd.
- I love listening to him read books at bedtime to us.
- He is so excited for summer!
- He loves root beer, popsicles and going on scooter rides with Dad.