What our life looks like during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- The children write their own talks for Home Church.
- Evelyn writes a note for Mrs. Moore, her kindergarten teacher for me to send to her she can’t see her.
- Kids are so thrilled to get magazines in the mail. (We’re all a little stir crazy can you tell)
- General Conference- a new proclamation announced!
- Outing to Pond’s Park (we live for nature and walks these days)
- Celebrating PB & J day! It’s the little things.
- Virtual learning happens on the ipads.
- They can’t play with friends right now but that doesn’t stop them from socializing over the fence.
- Love taking walks with Eli on the path.