Some of the little things I don’t want to forget:
- Sleepy Eli. I’ll never tire of seeing my babies sleep.
- I survived watching 8 kids solo (Em’s plus mine) while Brandon was at his cousin’s wedding in Oregon. One night we went to Cowabunga Bay with Grandpa, Sarah, and Michael to break it up.
- Seeing all my children reading on the couch together brings me a lot of joy.
- Baby bump picture!
- Made handcarts for pioneer days and drove around to get inspiration for our addition.
- Adventure to the bird refuge!
- I spy wiggle cars– the biggest hit this summer! I’m a nice mom and have let them ride wild through the house.
- Blake teaching Eli to cook.